Dive watches seem to be taking over the world by storm. That is why we introduce Best Citizen Watches For Men that they can be used for many more things other than diving. This is because of their good looks and hardiness, being that they can take quite a beating before they give in. They also happen to be waterproof and can go underwater to depths of 200 meters or more.
This means that even the deep-sea divers can use them to whatever levels the watches reach. There are some things to look at when purchasing a dive watch, and we will look into them at some point.
If you need to buy Casio watches, then please visit here.
Best Citizen Watches For Men:
Here, we are going to review the Citizen Eco-Drive Men’s Silvertone and Black World Time A-T Watch. Bold, aggressive, and dimensional, Citizen® introduces its newest timepiece within the World Time A-T family. Featuring atomic timekeeping technology with synchronized time adjustment available in 26 time zones.
With black leather strap. perpetual calendar, dual time 12/24-hour time, alarm and power reserve are also added features to this upgraded timepiece.
This watch comes with attractive looks from its black straps to the black stainless steel bezel and face. The white color of the numbers contrasts against the black color, giving it a professional look. It does not matter in what time zone you are.
With the Citizen Eco-Drive Men’s Silvertone and Black World Time A-T Watch you don’t have to worry since it comes equipped with 26 different time zones. It does automatically updates itself depending on the time zone in which you are, although there is also a manual option.
One has total control over the summertime in each timezone, with the option to use auto settings according to the time signal or manual for areas that don’t use summertime or if the time signal is not available. For the manual procedure, you pull out the crown and rotate to move the second hand to a different time zone. Upon pushing the crown back in, the watch adjusts the day/time.
This watch is perfect to use, even in the dark. It does not come equipped with a backlight, but it comes with luminous coating on dial scales and hands (minutes and hours) that provide illumination. The luminous coating absorbs light and when you are in dark areas, it illuminates.
This is especially important for a dive watch because as you go deeper into the sea, it tends to become darker and therefore harder to read the watch. Not being able to read the watch can prove to be the biggest mistake of your life.
This is because a diverse life depends on the dive watch when they are in the water. With the watch, you can determine how much oxygen you have left in the tank since you get to time the amount of time you spend in the water.
The watch comes with a solar rechargeable battery and this means that you can get it charged even when there is no power. The watch also comes with a sapphire glass that is scratch resistant. This means that the screen will always be clear as you use it.
Now, it is important to note that using the watch for the first time can be a little complicated for some. That is the reason that divers are advised to practice using the watch so that they can get a hang of it before using it. You wouldn’t want to go diving deep only to realize that you don’t know how to control certain features. The watch comes with a manual, although you can also download one online.
- Foldover closure
- 44 millimeters high
- Stainless steel watch with orange contrasts featuring alternating numeral and baguette-shape markers, date window at 3 o’clock, and luminous hands
- 43 mm stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Also, features radio-controlled world time and stainless steel link bracelet with foldover clasp
- Water-resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
- Solar-powered rechargeable battery with a terrific charge up to 180 days in darkness
- Sapphire glass which makes it scratch resistant and durable
- Water-resistant up to 660 feet (100 meters), you can dive with it!
- Automatically syncs with atomic clock
- Dual time zones, easily interchangeable
- Daylight saving time settings on both time zones
- Alarms on both time zones
- Perpetual calendar
- Lightweight for its size
- Stainless steel casing to make it durable
- It can be big for most wrists compared to normal watches
- For automatic sync, the watch needs to be near a window as some claim
- For some the synch only worked at night although that was probably because of the radio signal. Not all places have radio signals.
- It could be complicated to set up and fully operate for some people
If you are looking for a dive watch, you might want to consider the Citizen Eco-Drive Men’s Silvertone and Black World Time A-T Watch. This is a watch that is perfect not only for divers but also for people that love traveling. That is because of the 26-time zone feature that updates itself automatically or manually.
For the divers, you would have a nice time going as deep as 660 feet (200 meters) below the water level. This watch can take quite a beating and still come out without even a scratch on the sapphire glass. The stainless-steel casing ensures that you